Thursday, December 3, 2015

Breaking News





Someone stole the "Turtle Crossing" sign.   Just thought I'd let you know in case you hadn't heard.

Personally, I'm in shock. First Paris, now this.

Well, that's all I got.

Wait. No. I've got another exciting story.     I bought a bunch of oranges yesterday and when I took them out of the car to bring them in the house, the container broke and oranges spilled out and made a run roll for it.  I thought I recovered all of them, but several have been reported to be lodged under parked cars and some have managed to make it to the Mexican border, where they were allowed entry because they were grown there.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:   Christine, if you find any feel free to eat them. They are yummy.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please attach soul and sign in blood. Thank you, The Management