Anyway, as if this wasn't enough of a road block to get through, I realized soon after I decided to join that there was actually something I had to do - actually lots of somethings. Seeing that you guys don't really know me yet, (although I feel a strange bond, a familiarity with you that I just can't describe as anything other than, well, weird) I have to confess something to you, tell you something very basic, almost primal about me.
My name is Princess Stupidhead. It has been 36 years, 4 days and 7 hours since my last confession. Here is my sin (I think this one might qualify for "mortal" status)
I am a quitter.
No, no, no. Don't nod your head as if you know what I mean because you are still feeling bad about quitting Brownies when you were seven. This goes WAY beyond that. I have, single-handedly taken quitting to a new level, a level so high you would have to bribe St. Peter to get to a higher level. I have taken quitting to the level of - well, art, or maybe science, or possibly to the of level those spiritual mystics who sit on pillows all day. It's a high level is all I'm sayin'.
So I signed up, left this link and here you are. Yes, I know you tried to slip out the back door, but I anticipated that, familiar as I am with people trying to get away, hence Im' sure you encountered my body guard, Mr. T. Ha!! What a foo you are. Anyway, since you're stuck here, let's go over the suggested activities.
Here is the Blogathon to do list:
- Transfer your blog to WordPress (if you want) Oh now,see? NEVER give me an easy out like that! Of course I don't want to. SO here's one down! ✔
- Write up some blog posts and schedule them.Um, that "S" word is really not part of the language of my people. Sorry. I'm like-random, man.✔
- Catch up on reviews or other posts. Reviews. Catch up. This causes me to think that I may have committed to something and we both know that is completely impossible, unless I was drunk. So its, probable, however I can't be held responsible, now can I?✔
- Start a new blog meme or event Yes, I will get my assistant right on it!! ✔
- Brainstorm ideas for blog. Oh, as a "play by feel" artist, I do not like to confine the spontaneous flow of my genius, but if my muse comes to call I will report back.✔
- Start a Social Media profile you don’t have yet./ Social media. That sounds like something that could be sexually transmitted. I'm just going to say no to that one.✔
- Change the Design/Template of your blog. Are you suggesting you do not like my Zucchini? Well, I never! ✔
- Do the “paperwork” of having a blog <THUD> For the love of God, please stop torturing me. ✔
- Moderate/Pick Winners of Giveaways that have ended. I do not understand this strange foreign custom. In my country, my people do not engage in anything of this nature. ✔
- Review an Item Oh, it was fabulous!✔
- Clean up your labels/tags my washer is broken and I am not going to the laundrymat, as I am likely to catch some social media.✔
- Backup your blog. Possible, as long as there is only one button to push.✔
- Work on an e-book you are writing. Yeah, sure. I'll get right on it. ✔
Ok, that's over.
So, dear potential readers, Thank you so much for stopping by.