Monday, November 23, 2009

Close Encounters of the Bisquick Kind



Nothing much happened this weekend except that aliens appeared on my pancakes.

The first one clearly shows the image of an alien.

The image on the second pancake is his pet.






Unfortunately, we discovered we were completely out of maples syrup making it unthinkable to eat the pancakes, which is most likely for the best. Or maybe we missed our chance to have incredible powers of perception or glowing fingertips. Who knows?



All I know is that eating pancakes without syrup is not only wrong but immoral and perhaps illegal as is eating aliens.

Come to think of it, the alien dog looks like my neighbors little white dog which doesn't really surprise me as I sense something just a little off about my neighbor as well not to even touch upon the incredible bitch factor.

Yabba. Dabba. Do.

2 comments:

  1. Are you allowed to run out of maple syrup when you live in Canada?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am afraid of that, actually. If I don't show up here for a while you'll know what happened to me.

    ReplyDelete

Please attach soul and sign in blood. Thank you, The Management